Friday, January 16, 2009

Don't chase the money

You start with focus. You decide exactly what it is you want your life to be.

Then you ask yourself how do I want my Home Seller Assist business to support this lifestyle?

Next, you ask what would I love to do and love to STILL be doing 5 years from now. And then you go there. You find the problems to be solved. You commit to becoming a marketing expert, and then you etch your name into history in your own special way.

This can't happen if you're blinded by the need of money now. If money is what you want now and that's it, a business isn't what you're looking for. In fact, if you do, you'll always find yourself loosing more than you make. (I know because I've been there and done that and it ain't pretty)

Ask yourself right now and be honest. Am I chasing money, or I am starting a business because that's the lifestyle I want to live and then act accordingly.

Some may be offended by what I just said, but if you search your heart you know I'm right,and I'm telling you this because I know it will both save and make you money in the long run.

Either way, you deserve to give yourself that chance. Go here now, get this free blueprint,and REALLY listen when it shows up on your doorstep to the process, and if success in the We Provide The Cash arena is in the cards for you,simply follow my lead.

No comments: